Sunday, December 14, 2008
1. Where the streets have no name - U2
2. In the Air Tonight - Phil Collins
3. East to West - Casting Crowns
4. With Arms Wide Open - Creed (reminds me of when Noah was born)
5. Be Thou my Vision - Best hymn ever
6. Abide With Me - Peter Sturgess intro'd me to this one, it's great
7. Can't you see? - Marshall Tucker Band ( reminds me of growing up in the
8. Something beutiful - newsboys (reminds me of Martha and Noah)
9. One tree hill - U2 Reminds me of travelling
10. Spirit in the sky - Norman Greenbaum (reminds me of all of my parachuting
and flying days)
I could add more but we will keep it at ten for now. Let's hear yours and don't forget your emabarassing song. Maybe the next list will be favorite 80's songs. Can't wait to hear your lists.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
I served with the 82nd Airborne Division from 1991-94, I never saw a day of combat but was honored to serve with such an elite group of soldiers. "Airborne,All The Way"
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Me doing my best to not go overboard looking for our next marker.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
We saw this truck on the way home from Martha's grandma's house. I have seen some unusual vehicles in my time but this one is pretty strange. The funny thing is, he has used screws to attach the plates to his truck. He has also put them on the sides of the truck as well. Most of these plates kind of go together, NASCAR, John Deere, Confederate Flags times 2, the Duke plate just somehow doesn't belong. You have to admire his creativity.
Monday, May 12, 2008
This is just something I saw when I was in school. Termites work in the dark, so how do they know where they are going? There are pheremones emitted by termites that enable them to travel in the shelter tubes that they build and in the wood that they are working in without losing their way.